27 Adorably Sleepy Dogs That Will Totally Take Over Your Bed

Some doggy owners prefer to take a stance against letting their pup up on the bed, but for the rest of them, it can be a nightly battle for space in the sheets. And those fluffy faces are great at getting their own way.
Big or small, they seem to know exactly how to make even a king-size bed feel like a matchbox, with their paws in your back, snout on your head, or other crazy configurations that mean they'll have sweet dreams while you try to remember what actually getting sleep feels like.

1. "Don't get any ideas...I'll be rolling over onto that side in five minutes."

"Don
Reddit / Danielsixtynine

2. "That's plenty of room for you, right?"

"That
Reddit / Newfies

3. "You can have that small corner of the sheet over there."

"You can have that small corner of the sheet over there."
Reddit / Taybag505

4. "I hear sleeping on the floor is good for your back."

"I hear sleeping on the floor is good for your back."
Reddit / Bdurr

5. "These new sheets are so soft! It's a pity there's no room for you."

"These new sheets are so soft! It
Reddit / Balizzm

6. "I'm pretty sure the couch is free."

"I
Reddit / nrat

7. "Do I look like I'm in a mood to compromise?"

"Do I look like I
Reddit / faux_bacon

8. "I can't see you! You're not there! This is all mine!"

"I can
Reddit / pokeyki

9. This sleeping beauty doesn't play fair.

This sleeping beauty doesn
Reddit / birdsdaword

10. "Hey, I had a rough day, too. This is only my seventh nap."

"Hey, I had a rough day, too. This is only my seventh nap."
Reddit / sophistafunk

11. "Stop right there. I made a reservation for every night. Forever."

"Stop right there. I made a reservation for every night. Forever."
Reddit / donknotsinthepants

12. "See, you barely even notice me!"

"See, you barely even notice me!"
Reddit / Apocalypse_Jayne

13. He's got her cornered.

He
Reddit / Jomantha42

14. "This hypoallergenic duvet is divine!"

"This hypoallergenic duvet is divine!"
Reddit / adc736

15. "I'm the king, so that makes this my bed. It said so on the box."

"I
Reddit / JerryLupus

16. She may seem soft and fluffy, but those knees know how to do damage in the dark.

She may <em>seem</em> soft and fluffy, but those knees know how to do damage in the dark.
Reddit / alfalfa1985

17. "Can you scooch over a little more?"

"Can you scooch over a little more?"
Reddit / HockeyDawg48

18. "Sorry, I gave Mr. Pig your spot. He called dibs!"

"Sorry, I gave Mr. Pig your spot. He called dibs!"
Reddit / WhackAttack

19. "Can you get me a few more pillows?"

"Can you get me a few more pillows?"
Reddit / Cheza_Salem

20. "Ahh, I'll be having sweet dreams tonight."

"Ahh, I
Reddit / sadiepuppy44

21. "Just because you paid for the bed doesn't mean it's yours."

"Just because you paid for the bed doesn
Reddit / spockofblock

22. Even this little guy can make a big bed feel like a shoe box.

Even this little guy can make a big bed feel like a shoe box.
Reddit / ehardy2013

23. "You know the rules: if you're not here by the time Jimmy finishes his monologue, you forfeit the bed."

"You know the rules: if you
Reddit / johndalton44

24. "Who, me? I'm just a tiny little puppy!"

"Who, me? I
Reddit / SaltyTree

25. They tag-team.

They tag-team.
Reddit / roxamabops

26. "You might be able to squeeze in between us..."

"You might be able to squeeze in between us..."
Reddit / IHaystackI

27. "Maybe there's something even bigger than king size?"

"Maybe there
Reddit / awesomelyjen
You can try buying them their own comfy bed to crash on, but something tells me they'll find their way right back up to your space in the end. Maybe try bunk beds?
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment